April 1, 2012 § 7 Comments
Ooops, I totally forgot that today is a reflection day. For those who have been following me, thank you. For those new to my blog, I have a weekly reflection to gauge how I am doing in my effort to reach my goal. If you’re interested in getting to know me and what I am working for, look for the links at the bottom of my post.
Without further ado, here is my stat this week:
- Views: 1619 (+419)
- Posts: 40 (+9)
- Comments: 287 (+70)
- Followers: 96 (+19)
Not too shabby, but I still have a long way to go. I am still having trouble getting my readers to comment. I still couldn’t figure out why people are to hesitant to leave a comment. Do you have that problem on your blog?
Well, I definitely have my work cut out for me but before I leave this post, I would like to introduce some of the blogs that I have been reading lately.
- Photographic Memory – Awesome photographs.
- Lick the Fridge – Awesome guy with great humor. Go check out some of his posts, and remember to leave comments! Lol
- Jenny’s Serendipity – I get inspired by her thoughts and writings. Check out her current posts title “Oolong Tea“.
There are many more that I follow. Eventually, I will be able to introduce them all.
Thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to leave a comment
- Weekly Reflection. A Story that has just Started… Week #1 (tanguyenable.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Reflection: How Blogging Superheroes does it! Week #2 (tanguyenable.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Reflection. Week #3 (tanguyenable.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Reflection. One step down, thousands more to go. Week #4 (tanguyenable.wordpress.com)